Updated at 2022-10-19
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to
- Centurial Vision LTD
- 1539 Stratford Road
- Hall Green
- B28 9JA, United Kingdom
- Country: where MOBILE E-SPORTS® or the owners/founders of MOBILE E-SPORTS® are based, in this case is United Kingdom.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the MOBILE E-SPORTS® Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit MOBILE E-SPORTS® and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by MOBILE E-SPORTS® as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: MOBILE E-SPORTS®’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: play.mobileesports.org.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with MOBILE E-SPORTS® to use the Services.
Information automatically collected
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM END USERS
Depending on the way you use our service, we may request additional information from you. Any such information you provide to us will be stored securely. If you do not provide the information that we requested from you, our service may not be fully available to you.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
Data Deletion Request
You may contact us at any time to have any personal information of yours that we have stored deleted. It takes several business days to process your request.
The laws of United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
- E-Mail: [email protected]